Navigating early childhood feeding and nutrition can be challenging for parents and caregivers. From baby’s first bites to toddler tantrums at the table, feeding practices can play a role in shaping positive mealtime environments and a lifetime of good nutrition habits. Join us along with our guest expert Jennifer Anderson, MSPH, RDN, founder of Kids Eat in Color, to explore the role dairy foods play in complementary food introduction and picky eating management.
At the end of this webinar attendees will be able to:
● Discuss the role of complementary feeding in supporting the nutritional and developmental needs of infants.
● Discuss the importance of early feeding environments in promoting healthy choices later in life.
● Provide strategies to address picky eating and build lifelong healthy habits.
● Identify and encourage nutritious, affordable, and diverse foods when communicating dietary recommendations to parents.
Continuing Education Credits Have Been Approved For:
● 1.0 CPEU per the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
Continuing Education Credits Are Pending For:
● 1.0 CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)